Sunday, April 20, 2008

A room with a view


...but this isn't what I want to be looking at from my bedroom window - it's smoke from the Trigo Fire. The winds now are blowing at 25 mph from the west - that would be the left in this picture - which is good news for me. The fire is about 20 miles away, and as long as the winds don't shift and come from the north, I've got nothing to worry about. But I'll worry anyway because that's what people who live in the middle of nowhere do when there's a fire.

4 comments:

  1. I would hope they can get that under control soon. I would be a nervous wreck. Good Luck, hope it's out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good and safe energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fires already? Was it one of those intentional land burnings, or caused by lightning? I'll keep my fingers crossed on the winds....I am envious of the blue in that sky, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it matters where you live, fires worry all of us. Hope that it stays nothing to worry about for you.

    ReplyDelete